Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood and urine tests - regular monitoring for those on drugs for arthritis.
- Cervical smears - Females Age 20-60. Make an appointment with the Practice Nurse every 3 years.
- Child health surveillance - together with the health visiting team.
- Childhood immunisations - together with the health visiting team
- Maternity services - ante and post natal care provided alongside the midwives from the Princess Royal Maternity Hospital and community midwives based at Easterhouse Health Centre.
- Cryotherapy - freezing of warts and other small skin lesions.
- Smoking cessation - Tel: 0141 201 9832
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel and an annual flu immunisation programme.
- Bowel Screening - Male/Female Age 50-74. Not sent in your Bowel Screening Kit, Tel: 0800 0121 833
- Breast Screening - Female Age 50-70. Missed your screening, Tel: 0141 800 8800
The practice also has access to full biochemistry, haematology, X-ray, bacteriology, counselling, chiropody and physiotherapy services.